The data processor is:
Agenzia23 s.n.c. – Via San Martino, 1, 37045 Legnago (VR) Tel. +39 3939697873 – Fax: 0442 1950144 – Email: email@example.com P.Iva 03998530236 – Rea VR-383146
What do we do with your data?
The personal data provided by you are collected in telematic and processed terms, including with the help of electronic or automated means, for informational purposes only, to constantly update you on case studies of Italian companies and e-business.
How do I access my data?
In accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 you have the right to know the data you are dealing with and how you treat it. You also have the right to update, rectify or erase them, ask them to suspend use, and oppose their treatment. In order to exercise the rights provided for in article 7 of Legislative Decree no.196 / 2003, it will be enough to contact us and we will be at your complete disposal. ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
Agenzia23 s.n.c. It does not communicate your data to third parties.
Consider the information you choose to communicate as personal and confidential. For this reason, we DO NOT share it with third parties, we DO NOT sell them, we do not trade them and we do not give them.
How Agenzia23 s.n.c. uses e-mail addresses
Your email address is used to create and identify your account, only to receive our regular newsletter. With it, in addition to the information mentioned above, you will be notified of any competitions you may be admitted to, of the changes that will affect Agenzia23 s.n.c., new services, promotional offers or simple Christmas wishes! If you do not want to receive this information anymore, you can send an e-mail to info @ Agenzia23 s.n.c..it. It will suffice you to indicate the will to delete your personal data in the Agenzia23 s.n.c database.
We guarantee that we will not store any other information and will not keep track of your visits to Agenzia23 s.n.c .. Although most browsers automatically accept Cookies, you can configure your PC to avoid or inform you whenever you receive one. This will give you the ability to decide whether to accept them or not. Even without accepting Cookies you will still be able to access the entire Agenzia23 s.n.c., however, sacrificing some present and future features.
Legislative Decree No.196 / 2003
Code for the protection of personal data
27 February 2004 – Consolidated by Law no. 45 conversion with art. 3 of d.l. 24 December 2003, no. 354.
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- Of the origin of personal data;
- Of purposes and methods of treatment;
- Of the logic applied in the case of processing made with the aid of electronic instruments;
- Of the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
- Of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as designated representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge.
The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
- The deletion, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law. The same applies to those for which the retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- The attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made known, including in terms of their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is impossible Or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- To the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sale or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.
Art. 13- Information
- The person or person to whom the personal data are collected is informed in advance or in writing about:
- The purposes and methods of processing to which the data are intended;
- The mandatory nature of the transfer of data;
- The consequences of any refusal to respond;
- The subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of them as responsible or in charge, and the scope for disseminating such data;
- The rights referred to in Article 7;
- The identification details of the holder and, if appointed, of the representative in the territory of the State within the meaning of Article 5 and of the person in charge. When the holder designates the most responsible, at least one of them is indicated, indicating the communication network site or the ways in which the up-to-date list of managers is easily known. When a person responsible for responding to the person concerned has been appointed in the event of the exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, the person responsible shall be indicated.
- The information referred to in paragraph 1 also contains the elements provided for by specific provisions of this Code and may not include elements already known to the person providing the data or whose knowledge may impede the execution by a subject Public, inspection or control functions carried out for purposes of defense or state security or for the prevention, detection or repression of offenses.
- The Guarantor can individually identify by simplified means the simplified procedures for the information provided in particular by telephone support and information services to the public.
- If the personal data are not collected by the data subject, the information referred to in paragraph 1, including the categories of data processed, is given to the data subject at the time of the recording of the data or, when their communication is Beyond the first communication.
The provision in paragraph 4 shall not apply where:
- The data are processed on the basis of an obligation prescribed by law, regulation or Community law;
- The data are dealt with for the purpose of carrying out the defensive investigations referred to in Law 7 December 2000, no. 397 or, in any event, to assert or defend a legal right, provided that the data are exclusively dealt with for these purposes and for the period strictly necessary for their pursuit;
- Disclosure to the person concerned involves the use of means by the Guarantor, prescribing any appropriate measures, manifestly manifestly disproportionate to the protected right, or, in the opinion of the Guarantor, is unlikely.